sábado, 23 de maio de 2009

Someday, somehow (Billie The Vision)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBPLTVbvr5M
I used to wander these streets when my head was about to explode
I pass a graveyard where I thought I'd lay by now

And I kick the Autumn leaves and I smile cause of the things you said to me tonight
I said goodnight to you
And you said goodnight to me
And I said, "Do you think things will turn out right, Lily?"
And you said, "Yes, I think that everything is gonna be all right someday, somehow."
I'd like to show you these streets
I'd like to go to New York with you
I'd like to wrap my arms around you and say that I hope so too
When you say, "Yes, I think that everything is gonna be all right someday, somehow."
So come gather 'round people
Scared people just like me
Come manics and misfits and come all ages now
Come prostitutes and hobos and listen to what she has to say
She says everything is gonna be all right someday
Whoa, listen now
She says, "Yes, I think that everything is gonna be all right someday, somehow."
Someday, somehow...

Um comentário:

  1. Oii minha amigaa, que saudades de vc!!
    Parabens pelo blog, cada dia fica mais interessante e inteligente!! E as fotos então, estão maravilhosas!!!!
    te amooo!!
    beijinhoss

    ResponderExcluir